“The most important educational decision you as a parent will make is choosing a great beginning for your child. The preschool years and kindergarten year set the foundation for academic success.” - Sandy Rawlings, Kindergarten Principal
MRA is a developmentally appropriate program dedicated to academic excellence with a challenging curriculum which incorporates Christian values. We are very proud of the wonderful opportunities our program has to offer for K3, K4 and K5 children.
MRA is designed especially for our youngest learners. Presented in a nurturing, loving, and stimulating environment, our well-planned activities develop the academic, creative arts, physical, and social skills of each child. Our curriculum and innovative teaching approach uses thematic units to foster a joy of learning and discovery. Small group and individualized reading, phonics and writing instruction keep early childhood/kindergarten children appropriately challenged as they master literacy and math skills.
MRA is like no other. What sets us apart?
- Loving and Nurturing
- Christ-Centered - Daily Devotionals, Prayer and Bible Verses
- Student Teacher Ratio 14:1 in K3 and K4 and 16:1 in K5
- Innovative Classroom Technology
- Top ten percentile nationally on the Stanford Achievement Test
- Safe Environment
- Firm Foundation in Phonics and Math
- Developing a love for Literature
- ABeka Phonics Program
- ABeka Math and Everyday Mathematics
- Thematic-Based Program
- Highly Qualified Staff and Certified Teachers
- Weekly Music, Physical Education, Computer, and Bible Classes