Mission & Leadership
Educating the Mind, Body, and Spirit.
Respect: Respect for God, self, fellowman, and country
Responsibility: Responsibility for one’s self
Honor: Integrity, honesty, and fairness to all
Compassion: Compassion demonstrated by service to others
Excellence: Commitment to excellence in mind, body, and spirit
MRA is a college preparatory school with a Christian foundation committed to educating each student’s mind, body, and spirit.
- All students can learn provided they have the willingness and intellectual capacity to succeed in a college preparatory curriculum.
- Students need to develop not only an understanding of essential knowledge and skills, but also the capacity to reason, to solve problems and to produce quality work.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Every effort will be made to provide students with a variety of learning activities that engage the different sensory styles of learning.
- The commitment to continuous improvement of student learning is expected of all administrators, teachers, students, patrons, and members of the community to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Extra-curricular activities provide positive opportunities for the individual to develop a sense of self and purpose.
- Student learning with a Christian foundation is a chief priority of the school.
- A student's self-worth is enriched by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between student and staff.
- Through community service, students can learn new skills, assume responsibilities, become aware of the needs of others, learn the importance of unselfish serving and giving, and understand the importance of being good stewards of the gifts and blessings that God has so graciously given us.
Head of School
Alan Hart, President
Carl Venable, Vice President
Monica Saulters, Secretary
Kevin Bailey, Treasurer