Take a step on our path….
You can tell so much about the culture of a school by walking the halls and experiencing it first-hand. Walk the halls of MRA, peek in classrooms, visit with us. In fact, we love to have visitors! We tour prospective families every school day all year long, as well as through the summers! We think it is valuable to give individual, personalized tours to our prospective parents and students rather than group tours or even just Open House tours. Why is this important to you? We are able to address your specific questions and concerns about your child's interests and needs while giving you a glimpse of the learning environment and opportunities we offer. Walk the halls, see us in action, and you can expect to.......
- See the attentive faces of children and teachers engaged and excited about learning
- Notice the sense of order and structure accompanied by a vibrant hum of energy and enthusiasm
- Witness the poise, confidence, and manners of students as they greet you and answer questions about our school
- Learn how technology is used to support students in becoming active problem solvers and creative thinkers--not as a replacement for teaching but as an enhancement to learning
- See the difference a student-centered learning environment makes in engaging students and motivating teachers
- Watch the interaction of our big kids with our littlest Patriots and see our family atmosphere in action
- Read messages of faith and encouragement throughout the buildings
- See how we celebrate the many successes of our students
- Get a real sense of who we are, what we stand for, and what makes us different......
Oh, the places you will go!
Walk the halls. Take the same paths as our students. Welcome to MRA, a place where your child's journey to discovery, learning, friendships, and limitless possibilities can begin.
Madison-Ridgeland Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, tuition assistance program, athletic and other school-administered programs.