How to Apply
Your path starts here
We invite you to become a part of a thriving and vibrant community of learning here at MRA. We are committed to making your child’s school experience enriching and rewarding, and we couldn’t be happier that you are considering us. There are two simple steps for applying to preschool and kindergarten and five convenient steps for applying to grades 1-12, outlined below. If you have any questions at all, a member of our admission staff will be more than happy to help. If you would like to receive school information, contact the admission office at 601-856-4455 or complete an online inquiry. We welcome the opportunity to introduce you and your child to the MRA family. Apply now to discover the exceptional possibilities for your child at MRA.
Steps to Apply for Preschool and Kindergarten
Steps to Apply for Grades 1-12
- Step 1: Submit online application
- Step 2: Submit application fee
- Step 3: Schedule entrance test
- Step 4: Submit copy of student records
- Step 5: Apply for Financial Assistance (optional)
Step 1: Submit online application
Step 2: Submit application fee
Step 3: Schedule entrance test
Step 4: Submit copy of student records
Step 5: Apply for Financial Assistance (optional)
Criteria for Admission for 1st - 12th Grades
- Student must pass the entrance exam administered by the Admissions Counselor.
- Student must receive an excellent background report as stated by former school officials (including behavior and proper actions.)
- MRA does not admit students from any school district's Academic Options Center.
- Student must have grades from former school that indicate probable success at MRA (All grades must be passing. Minimum passing grade at MRA is 70.)
- Entrance age as set by state law (Students entering 1st grade shall be 6 by September 1st.)
- Student must have approval of Admission Committee.
- Final approval must be granted by the MRA Board of Trustees.