Thank you for your interest in supporting MRA! It is because of support from our patrons, alumni and friends our school continues to grow and achieve many great things. We are privileged to have each of these groups as partners as we seek to educate the mind, body, and spirit of each child.
You and your family play a crucial role in sustaining and advancing the excellence of this institution. We are able to fulfill our school’s mission and potential through your support of our Partners in Excellence Annual Fund and Gardens of Madison County. Both of these provide the critical funding that makes possible many projects from the kindergarten to the high school. Simply put, participating in each of these touches every student and sustains everything that makes an MRA education exceptional.
Gifts recently enabled us to enrich our program through :
- construction of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Labs
- renovation of the high school computer lab
- improvement of food service lines in our cafeteria
- addition of LED lighting throughout campus
- installation of new water fountains featuring water bottle filling stations
- increased air conditioning in the gym
- installation of new fencing at the kindergarten playground
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Leslie Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Board of Trustees Development Committee.
Director of Advancement
Director of Alumni Relations